About the Role
• Provide exceptional customer service via phone channel. Potential opportunity for to
add chat at a later date.
• Handling inbound/outbound calls
• Respond to “Where is my order?” calls
• Assisting customers with product questions
• Placing new orders/volume orders
• Handling existing orders: returns/replacements
• Provide store-specific support
• Tracking shipments
• Gift Card/Loyalty Card support
• Dispositioning all calls
• Deliver first call resolution with white glove service
Must have own equipment.
Desktop or Laptop computer with windows 10 operating system. 20 GB of availabe space. 60 GB or more of total space
Highspeed internet. Hard - wired. No WiFi. Connection must be ethernet. Minimum 10 mbps download speed / Minimum 3 mbps upload speed
Dual Monitors may be required with some positions
Noise cancelling headset with microphone
4 GB of Ram minimum. 8 GB of Ram or better is preferable
About the Company
This Limited jewler company is the world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry.
It operates over 3,300 stores primarily under the name brands of Kay
Jewelers, Zales, Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry, H. Samuel, Ernest Jones,
Peoples, Piercing Pagoda, and JamesAllen.com.
The company is committed to delivering increasing value to our stakeholders
while seeking to uphold our social, ethical and environmental principles,
defined by the brand attributes of global leadership, innovation and